Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where to Get your Pioneer Clothes

A Young Women Leader in my ward suggested going to Frenchy's to get your Pioneer Clothing
or
There is a website that my Young Women leader also found that has cheap Pioneer Clothing and she told our ward that if we wanted to order off of the site to order it through her because the website only takes orders of $100 or more i think. I will find out the site name and post it in the 'Link List' on the right of the Website
also you can
Make your own clothing for the Young Women. I have the pattern on a PDF file of the bonnet and the skirt and if you are interested in seeing the pattern email me at:
chayanoelle@hotmail.com and I will email you the attachment.
- Chaya Pattison

No comments:

Post a Comment